We stayed here before and loved the location but hesitated returning due to a few past issues. We are glad we returned! The grounds, especially the pool area, are expansive. Several two story buildings house creek side and poolside rooms. No elevator but steps have low risers. Our king studio was updated with tile, walk in shower, flat screen, decor and shutters. A balcony provided long and interesting views of the pool and mountains. A fully equipped kitchen w/dw. Full size coffee maker, wine glasses, picnic basket and more. We were pleased with the bed and linens. An evening swim is a must. We walked and biked from the resort while the car stayed in the lot. Very cordial, helpful and responsive staff. This is a venue that would be terrific for reunions and retreats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to Desert Tennis Academy lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, CA the Resort is walking distance to the shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo. Guests have access to cafe & bar, complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, tennis pro-shop, pools, jacuzzis, fitness room, massage services, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert