My husband and I stayed here after our son in Washinton sent us a gift certificate site unseen. It was a nice property although not as extravagant as other ones in the area.
I would rate this similar to a 3 star+ property because we stayed in one of the remodeled studio rooms and it was very nice with a nice little granite kitchen with a full size refrigerator and wood floors. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the pool with a nice little balcony you could sit out on. Kind of motelish but at only $128 a night mid week with free parking it was a deal. Very close to El Paseo shopping which was nice. Lots of restaurants close by too. We would stay again if we wanted more than one night at an economical price. Bed was decent but not "heavenly".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to Desert Tennis Academy lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, CA the Resort is walking distance to the shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo. Guests have access to cafe & bar, complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, tennis pro-shop, pools, jacuzzis, fitness room, massage services, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert