“Great Sushi on El Paseo” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #141 of 240 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Los Angeles, California
“Great Sushi on El Paseo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Lunch is the key as they have a fab All You Can Eat Lunch Special!
The rolls are special and the pieces are served with interesting treatments you won't see other places. Talk to Shin about tennis if you're up to it as he is an expert @ the Dez.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

wv
“all you can eat sushi, we are in”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Okay, while we did not choose this option, it was only because we missed the sign offering same at the entrance. Still, the sushi is nicely done, skip the tempura and focus on the sushi.

Visited December 2011
Scottsdale
“Owner Shin is not in on Sundays, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010 via mobile

Owner Shin is not in on Sundays, but Antonio does a great job. I sat at the bar and ordered the all-you-can-eat menu. Great value. Sushi ok to good, but Shin's Signature Rolls were great! Other people seem to love the "No Names", but my favorite was the "M-63". Atmosphere: Like most restos in the area, the decor is "strip-mall-square", and the music was just weird techno - nothing to do with
Japanese food. Food: Good to Great. Service: OK. Value: outstanding.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
njpdca
“Freshest sushi in the desert!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

Simply great! All you can eat for $20, the sushi chefs are very personable, in a great location, and the freshest sushi in town. No Da Te cannot be beat for sushi in the desert.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“GREAT SUSHI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2009

The first time I went to No DA TE I sat at a table with several friends. The sushi was the best I have ever had and no matter howmuch we ordered it came out quickly. The drinks did not. I did not get a refill the entire time I was there. The second time I sat at the sushi bar with my wife and and had an exellent time. The owner was right in front of us making our food and talking to us and telling us about all the different rolls he makes and it all tasted great. We had a good time talking to the other couples at the bar too. I wish I could spend all night in there because I would love to try everything on the menu. We got the all you can eat deal and we ate a lot! It was outstanding. I can't see how the other people had a bad time. It isby far the best sushi I have had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere