“Super chuck” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
lake district
“Super chuck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

My family recently holidayed in rancho mirage and my husband spotted this restaurant one evening and said how he'd enjoyed food at the chain whilst working abroad. So we decided to eat there and although it was late they were still quite busy. I had plain boring chicken whilst everyone else had varying steaks. As part of the deal they also had salads to start which I "tested" and can verify they were delicious! My chicken was superb and possibly the best I've had and was a huge portion which regretfully I couldn't quite finish. The steaks all went down very well and although much bravado about who was going to have desert no one was able to honour! The waitress was very enthusiastic and advised my children about the menus and also kept us all well supplied with drinks. It was well priced and excellent quality.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Henrietta, New York
“A good place to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

A very decent choice and very nice for a chain steakhouse. Good value, and friendly service.

Our meals were great – the only thing that wasn’t top-notch was the salad, and I was very surprised that there wasn’t any sort of Italian dressing or vinaigrette option except for the mustard vinaigrette/house dressing – which was OK, but not being a fan of mustard, it wasn’t a favorite of mine

• Visited August 2012
Hexham
“Good food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The standard at this Outback restaurant has really risen in the 4 years we've been vacationing in Palm Desert. The crab & avocado sharing starter was excellent, the steak & lobster was very good and the gried Halibut was very enjoyable. We even arrived on a Saturday evening in time to benefit from the happy hour at the bar! Service was good - friendly, quick and attentive, exactly what you want without feeling you were being rushed because there was a wait for tables. The only grouch I would have is that you can't book a table over the web.

• Visited July 2012
la quinta, ca
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

its a chain steakhouse. It is clean the waiters are nice

Visited November 2011
los angeles
“One of the best meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I throughly enjoyed this restaurants chopped salad, salmon, and they did my little add on lobster tail very well. We had an attentive wait staff. The whole team was on the ball and came around quickly to fill our ever desire. Then our waitress surprised us with a lovely desert because we were so accomodating, good job Outback.

• Visited July 2012