Waited too long to find housing for Coachella and ended up staying here as it was the cheapest I could find without going "off-brand".
Check in was fast and easy.
Room Clean - initially
Eggs made to order at the included continental breakfast
CVS and grocery store convenient walking distance
Upscale shopping nearby
Refrigerator, iron and blowdryer in room and they all worked!
Much cheaper than comparable hotels for Coachella (they all jack up their prices)
Maid banged on the door at 7 am one morning asking to clean. I asked her to come back after 11:30 am. She never came back. I had to ask the front desk to send up clean wash cloths and towels and to make sure a maid came to clean the next day.
Narcotics drug bust (obviously tied to Coachella) at 6 am one morning. The perpetrators were in the room above us and came in at 3 am VERY noisily. But again this is probably only Coachella related. We didn't get much sleep that night.
They jack up their prices for Coachella and Stagecoach weekends.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Best Western Plus Palm Desert Hotel
- Best Western Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this pet-friendly Coachella Valley hotel located centrally in Palm Desert close to Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, PGA WEST golf course, and Joshua Tree National Park.Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort where guests can expect a friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean guest rooms with outdoor patios or balconies and a hot cooked to order breakfast. The hotel is situated in the heart of Palm Desert close to Highway 111 and minutes from Interstate 10.Enjoy the view from one of our 130 guest rooms or 22 suites with cable television with HBO and complimentary high speed internet access. Relax in the heated pool and spa with outdoor cooling mist system. Additional amenities include 2 tennis courts, exercise facility, business services and meeting facilities.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort located conveniently close to the Palm Springs Intl. Airport, Palm Springs Convention Center, and El Paseo Shopping District. Also within 20 minutes are 3 casinos (Fantasy Springs, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Casino), Big League Dreams Sports Park, College of the Desert where they hold the street fair every weekend and the McCallum Theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.