Stayed here for two nights in February. We were at the hotel early and the room was not ready - no big problem, they said come back in a hour. We did and they said it was ready to go - it was not, it had not been touched. They were very apologetic and had it done up promptly.
The front desk people tried to please and were friendly.
We were on the ground floor so there was some noise from the rooms above us.
We were on the back side of the property so did not have any road noise from the highway. We had a small deck but the deck next to us was within arm's length. Not much privacy on this level.
The room was OK - pretty standard fare - fridge and microwave. When it did get cleaned it was OK.
One of the best parts was the "made-to-order" breakfast. The food was good and different than most hotel breakfast fare - this was actually real eggs, etc.!!
I don't think we will be in Palm Desert again (weren't impressed) but if we were we would consider this property although it is expensive (but probably not for Palm Springs / Desert).
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Palm Desert Hotel
- Best Western Plus Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Best Western Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this pet-friendly Coachella Valley hotel located centrally in Palm Desert close to Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, PGA WEST golf course, and Joshua Tree National Park.Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort where guests can expect a friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean guest rooms with outdoor patios or balconies and a hot cooked to order breakfast. The hotel is situated in the heart of Palm Desert close to Highway 111 and minutes from Interstate 10.Enjoy the view from one of our 130 guest rooms or 22 suites with cable television with HBO and complimentary high speed internet access. Relax in the heated pool and spa with outdoor cooling mist system. Additional amenities include 2 tennis courts, exercise facility, business services and meeting facilities.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort located conveniently close to the Palm Springs Intl. Airport, Palm Springs Convention Center, and El Paseo Shopping District. Also within 20 minutes are 3 casinos (Fantasy Springs, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Casino), Big League Dreams Sports Park, College of the Desert where they hold the street fair every weekend and the McCallum Theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Palm Desert Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.