“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 208 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: At GRILL-A-BURGER, Palm Desert, we have a passion for hamburgers. We make our trendsetting burgers the old-fashioned way using only the finest and freshest ingredients available. Our hand crafted, grilled-to-order, moist and juicy patties are made daily from fresh (never frozen) 100% all-natural USDA Inspected Choice Beef, free of artificial hormones, antibiotics, and other things that don't belong in hamburgers. And we have nice buns, too! They are freshly baked daily at a local bakery. Buns are slightly toasted and garnished with garden crisp lettuce, hand-sliced red onion, vine-ripened tomato and sliced kosher pickles. Our homemade French fries are never frozen and are only made with fresh Idaho Russet potatoes that are hand cut, double-fried and lightly salted without any processing steps in between. And we change our zero trans fat oil every day! Clean oil = crisp, great-tasting fries! Our authentic soda fountain milkshakes and malts are hand-dipped, hand spun and made with premium vanilla bean ice cream, whole milk and natural flavorings. All served in a place that considers our environment by using food packaging that is all natural and made from annually renewable resources by buying from as many local vendors as possible and, of course, by using energy efficient equipment and recycling. We hope this is everything that you have been looking for in a burger place and MORE! Again, welcome and enjoy! Awards include: Best Burger Desert Sun 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, Best Burger Palm Springs Life 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, LA Times Best Burger in the Inland Empire 2012, TRIPADVISOR TOP 10 BURGER JOINTS IN THE USA 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I rarely eat hamburgers so when I do, I need to be impressed. I was more than impressed! I had the mini mac-burger and it was juicy and delicious. We had onion rings and fries as well. The onion rings were good but the fries were really good, cut from potatoes with the skins on. The food was very fresh, the beverages nicely chilled, the atmosphere was friendly. The regular sized burgers are huge and I recommend sharing with another person.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not at all what I expected”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

I heard so many great things about this place so when I went I expected a great meal not at all what I got. First I ordered the Bacon cheese fries the cheese was so burnt on the fries they were so unedible and second of all you have to buy fries because they didn't come with the burgers. I was very disappointed with this restaurant and the service.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“The selection is as big as the burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

We loved this place! There were so many choices of burgers, different kinds of fries, twelve different hot dogs, salads, and other non-meat selections too. The service was friendly and quick. The decor was very cool too. My burger was A M A Z I N G!!!!! We were in town for the weekend but will make it for another trip just to go to Grill-A-Burger.