Beautifully designed and manicured desert oasis property with spacious rooms. Bed gets a 5 star (the famous Westin Heavenly mattress).
Dining options here are sub-par with limited hours. I arrived at 9.30pm the night of Dec. 22, 2012 and the restaurant was already closed (9pm closing). The friendly but novice staff suggested the Applebee's down the road. The Westin staff is recommending Applebee's? Ok.
Next morning went to use the gym facilities (which are good) and admire the pool facilities (top notch) only to find regular table service for breakfast is not available. You must order from a counter ala Starbucks from a limited breakfast menu. Tables are an odd mix of outdoor seating and seating in the coffee shop with no salt-pepper (we had to ask). Strange for a Westin resort which prides itself on higher end service and dining.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel
- Westin Desert Willow Villas Hotel Palm Desert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stand alone Westin Timeshare resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Westin Desert Willow Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.