I bought a timeshare here in 2009 and finally used it in 2010. I love everything about the place. The condo is a little small, but very nicely decorated and very modern inside. The pools are great and several to pick from. Our unit was upstairs, and we had a nice view of the fountain near the parking lot. It was so nice here, that I didn't want to go home. I also like the dual flush toilets. Very nice place for families. Comfortable beds too. I will be back for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Ii- The Enclaves Hotel
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Ii- The Enclaves Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge II-The Enclaves. Spacious two-bedroom villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed while the separate living and dining areas and fully equipped kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and then try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. Recreational activities include a pool, whirlpool spas, children's pool and waterslide, tennis courts, activity center and game room, 24-hour fitness center with steam room and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.