“Mamma Mia” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles
“Mamma Mia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Love this Italian Restaurant. Great food and wonderful service.

Visited April 2012

Oxnard, California
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Mama's has a good variety of dishes, be ready to eat or share because the portions are generous. Jose was our waiter and he paid attention to detail making it a pleasant meal.

Visited February 2012
Aguanga, California
“Mama Mia that's a great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Go there and find out for yourself. Italian food at it's best. Great pastas, great pizza. Great service. Great wine selection. Give it a try.

Visited January 2012
La Mirada, CA
“Martha Stewart - give this chef a call.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

My husband and I ate there for the first time. Very nice atmosphere, service was nice. my meal had great flavor the only thing was the pasta was very undercooked, very tuff to bite. My mouth was getting tired from biting down so hard to break up the pasta. I brought it to the waitress's attention, she took it back and prepared another plate for me. It still was tuff. I couldn't eat it so again I called the waitress, she offered to have the chef cook up another plate. I did notice the cook not looking very happy, I refused, it was getting late. The good part of it was I didn't have to pay for my meal. My husband had the lazagna which was ok, but I would not recommend or eat at this restaurant again because of my experience until I read a good review. I do think the cook needs to learn how to cook pasta to perfection. Has anyone ate there and had a similiar experience like mine> I would like to know.

Rose
La Mirada

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newbury Park, California
“Rude Chef”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

We've always enjoyed Pala Hotel and Spa. The casino is great. However, the chef at Mama's Cucina was incredibly rude. Our meals were burned and we could not get the attention of staff. The chef then visited our table and loudly informed us of the number of meals enjoyed by other diners that evening . . . unfortunately for us, our meal was ruined along with our dining experience. We were embarassed and offended at the treatment. Attempts to speak to management have gone ignored. We will never return to the hotel, spa, or restaurant.