“Good value...freindly service...excellent view” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Rancho Murieta
“Good value...freindly service...excellent view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Even though it wasn't quite the traditional breakfast menu we were expecting, we enjoyed our stop at the Chit-Chat. The food was very tasty and reasonably priced and the service was friendly. It's a very small venue, but we were able to get a table with a great ocean view. Not sure we'll return, but it was a positive experience.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Love this funky coffee spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Good sunset viewing and great morning reading spot. Have occasional music on weekend evenings that neighborhood youth enjoy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pacifica, California
“on the pier”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2008

nice coffee and bagel joint right on the pier fantastic views.....on weekends sometimes they have a very nice outdoor BBQ.

San Francisco
“coffee and food by the ocean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2008

Came here for breakfast. They serve several "bagel breakfasts". I had the bagel with egg and cheese. It was pretty good with the bagel being toasted but not too hard or crispy. My wife had the Latte and gave it a thumbs up. I noticed there are some comfortable chairs and a sofa with view of the Ocean, so I'll ditto what the previous reviewer said. I also noticed a sign about internet access, I think it said $5/hour for the wired access. But I was able to connect up with a good connection at no charge with my wireless. So if you're from out of town and need access this is a good place to hook up to the internet in Pacifica. The location is decent, with the post office across the street, the ocean, a safeway and plenty of parking nearby.