“Cold food.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 80 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Asian
“Cold food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

when we got to this resturaunt there was no one els in the building. I guess we should have taken the hint. I ordered some chicken dish, (thats how memorible this palce was.) and it came to our table cold and tastless. I was dissapointed to say the least.

Visited May 2012

Pacifica
“Great Thai food for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

This was my second visit with my family and it was as good, or better, than our last visit (e.g. it's consistent). I had a chicken dish, which they toned down for my mild palate, while they made spicy shrimp dishes for my sister and brother-in-law. We also had vegetarian appetizers and finished with dessert. Friendly staff, prompt service, ample portions ... a very good dining experience!

• Visited October 2011

cheap and good food is all i can say... I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

South Florida, Florida
“Okay for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2008

I had a lunch special item for $5.50, and it was certainly worth it. But the food doesn't blow you away or anything. What do you call the appetizer--sort of a deep-fried noodle with cream cheese in the center? God, that's nasty! But I guess no nastier here than anyplace else!