“Loved the authenticity...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 80 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Mexican
“Loved the authenticity...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Really superb. Big plate of enchiladas. Really worth driving in Pacifica just to have the enchiladas.

Walnut Creek, California
“Quick & Yummy, Organic Too!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were hungry and it was convenient! We were going to Half Moon Bay but so was everyone else! We decided that Pacifica would do, but we weren't sure of our eating choices. After an afternoon on the warm, sunny beach, I googled *Mexican Restaurants in Pacifica" and located this one. We got there and the place is very unassuming. I decided to order carne asada because it was much less expensive than I am used to in our East Bay location. My partner ordered the nachos and decided to get them vegetarian--OMG!! Had I known that he was getting a grilled vegetable plate with some beans, some chips, lots of guac and a ton of veggies, I would have had that! I tasted his and it was delicious! When my carne asada plate arrived, I nearly croaked--it was SO big. The meat was super delicious and tangy. I highly recommend this place if you want good, tasty food for a decent price. Our dinner came to just under $20.

• Visited July 2013
Pacifica, California
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have to agree that this place is the bomb. The burritos are huge and made with the high quality meats sold next door in the Farmer's Market grocery store that I think is owned by the same owners of the restaurant. Their salads (try the "Ensalada Pacifica") are made with organic greens, papaya, mango, avocado and delicious cheese. Their tamales are big and delicious, with healthy extras like peas. I've never had a bad meal here.

• Visited January 2013
Vancouver
“Organic awesomeness!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Typical Mexican fair, with a far from typical 'organic/free range' theme. The quality and taste were top notch. This is primarily a take-out, though they do have a few tables. The portions were big, a 'super burrito' was enough for two hungry people!

• Visited October 2012