Great location. Protected parking w easy access to rooms. The bed could have been more comfortable-it creaked with every turn I made to get comfortable. Our key cards stopped working after the first use which was a bit odd. You are supped to use a key card to exit the pool area but neither ours nor another guests would work. We exited through the side gate and told them at the front desk. The man said, "oh yeah, it's not working. Wasn't the door propped open?" Breakfast was average if that but on day 2 the smoke alarm went off twice bc of burnt toast even w the wi does open. Hotel is clean and a good option if you want to stay outside of Monterey. PS. Bike ride into Monterey is great once you make it to the rec trail but getting there is not as easy or flat as the map makes it look.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monarch Hotel Pacific Grove
- Best Western Monarch Hotel
- Best Western Pacific Grove
- Pacific Grove Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Monarch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.