Stayed in a suite, king bedroom with separate kitchen area which had microwave, fridge, safe. We were not keen on the unusual bathroom layout with sunken bath. There were lots of steps up to the accommodation which can be a bit of a problem with heavy cases. The hotel is set in woods with deer roaming around freely and this gave a lovely view from the balcony. Few minutes walk to the sea. An ok breakfast, nothing special. There did not appear to be any within a short walking distance. Overall, a fairly good stay at a more reasonable price than staying in nearby Monterey or Carmel.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Monterey Pacific Grove Hotel
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Monterey Pacific Grove Hotel Pacific Grove
- Howard Johnson Pacific Grove
- Pacific Grove Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Monterey Peninsula, Pacific Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.