We enjoyed our stay very much. Staff was very friendly, property was very nice and quiet and the rooms were above my expectations. The only reason I'm rating this a 4 star stay is due to the noise of your neighbors shutting their door. It wasn't intentional at all but with the close proximity of some neighbors you can hear them in the hallway. I want to point out though that we could not hear them once in the room. Room was clean and well furnished. The quality of the shampoos, etc. were the best I've had. The products are from Bath & Body Works and I actually used them all. Good conditioner and lotion, two of my more pickier products, and I was very happy with both of them. We didn't experience the breakfast during this trip. The beds and pillows were very comfy and I was thrilled to have a ceiling fan in the room. Due to the location of the property, away from the downtown area and mostly residential, there was no traffic and deer were frequently seen. It's easy to get to and from all locations. We used our AAA card and received a discount on our room. There is no ocean view with these rooms but that does not change our decision to stay here again. We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary that weekend and it was absolutely fabulous!
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Inn Executive Hotel
- Rosedale Inn Executive Hotel Pacific Grove
- Rosedale Hotel Pacific Grove
- Rosedale Hotel Executive Suite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Rosedale Inn Executive Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.