The location is wonderful! The grounds are beautiful and they are updating the property, so don't be surprised by the construction noise. It is not luxurious, but very quaint, clean, and comfortable. We walked to the beach, which is adjacent to the property. You do have to cross a road, which is not busy, at least in March. We also enjoyed their spring rate, which made up for the construction noise in the morning. the place is very peaceful. We had a very positive experience and loved the place. My only mistake was that we booked for one day instead of two.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.