Reasonable place for low-budget group meeting or conference. Individual rooms are spare; little decoration, no phone, no tv. They are what I'd expect of a $60/night motel, except for the location. Food (cafeteria style) is good enough. Conference rooms are good-sized and can be set up to meet your needs. Large social hall (for check-in, socializing, coffee shop) is very nice. Best to come here if you will be involved in an indoor activity all day, or if you can arrange for good weather. Unfortunately, "summer" weather is typically cool to cold, breezy to windy, and cloudy to gray. Easy walk to ocean or pool, but neither is inviting for a swim when it's 61 degrees out and gray.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.