We dicovered Seven Gables Inn on Yelp, which had high reveiws. My girlfriend and I were celebrating our two year anniversary and wanted to create a memory in a new area. Coming from Fullerton, we relied upon Yelp and Foursquare to plan our trip. From the moment of booking the room, we realized the right choice was made. The super friendly staff was more than accomidating and made our stay as if we were staying with family. Upon our arrival, we realized we had an amazing view of the Ocean, and a nice note from the staff of our Anniversary. The grounds were meticulous maintained, and the inner decor had a very keen eye of detail. We loved the breakfast and the view of "Lovers Point", while eating. We were also able to take advantage of the Wine and Champagne time, which lasted from 4-6, which allowed us to just simply talk and watch the sunset. Lastly, they made homemade cookies and served them with milk from 8-9pm. We also had a nightly turn down service which put chocolates on our pillows for the evening. J.R., the operations manager, also gave great insight for the better resturaunts to dine. Overall, we couldn't think of a better place to have stayed, we highly recommend the Seven Gables Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Circa 1886. Imagine the picturesque and romantic setting of Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove, California with waves crashing along the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Sea otters and whales are viewed regularly from this elegant inn. Sunsets accent the surrounding mountains. The natural beauty is complemented by a selection of comfortable rooms, all with ocean views, in a cluster of seven historic buildings. Stay in the three-story 1886 Main House, Beach House, Guest House, one of the garden cottages or the private and spacious Jewell Cottage or Sea View Cottage suites. Savor a bountiful breakfast in the oceanfront dining room and gather for afternoon wine and cheese featuring Monterey County wineries. Munch on homemade cookies served with milk in the evening. Outstanding service and hospitality make Seven Gables Inn an especially delightful retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey