We have stayed at the Seven Gables three times and we are anxious to return as soon as possible. The hospitality and service are superb. The staff makes you feel as if you are the only guest in the Inn. We have stayed in both of the cottages and were extremely pleased with the decor and the cleanliness. This Inn exceeds all of our expectations. The food is fabulous and the servers make you feel like royalty. The grounds and views are spectacular. We cannot wait until we return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Circa 1886. Imagine the picturesque and romantic setting of Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove, California with waves crashing along the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Sea otters and whales are viewed regularly from this elegant inn. Sunsets accent the surrounding mountains. The natural beauty is complemented by a selection of comfortable rooms, all with ocean views, in a cluster of seven historic buildings. Stay in the three-story 1886 Main House, Beach House, Guest House, one of the garden cottages or the private and spacious Jewell Cottage or Sea View Cottage suites. Savor a bountiful breakfast in the oceanfront dining room and gather for afternoon wine and cheese featuring Monterey County wineries. Munch on homemade cookies served with milk in the evening. Outstanding service and hospitality make Seven Gables Inn an especially delightful retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey