We booked in for one night and although the location is great, right on the ocean front, we were left feeling slightly disappointed. Cody was pleasant and showed us around, the room had a lovely courtyard view, but the Inn seemed a bit musty and needed a spruce up. The breakfast was served in a pleasant room, with lovely dishes and tableware, but was not really adequate as there was no choice and the servings were tiny.There was butter and jam on the table but when our table-mate asked for toast, she was told there wasn't any and it was difficult getting more than one cup of coffee. Little things, but the room rate was high enough that these things should not have occurred.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove