we stayed in a carriage house room, and were very pleased as they put in an extra futon for one of the children which meant they didn't have to share the sofa bed.
we all loved the jacuzzi, and the breakfast in the morning was more than adequate. loved the view during breakfast.
we were a little disappointed with the "wine & cheese", but you don't have to eat/drink them !
great gas fire (living flame type) in our room with a couple of relaxing chairs we could pull up by the fire
great location, easy walk to Monterrey Aquarium, and you can also hire bikes and go on the coast trail, which was also fun.
only niggle was that early each morning (about 6:30am) they opened the garage door which was underneath our room - and it woke us up !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove