This inn is a warm and charming place. The bedrooms were comfortable and the common areas nicely appointed and cozy. It was cold while we were there and sitting in the living room by the fire with a glass of sherry listening to the waves on the rocky coast just across the street was a treat. Breakfast was pleasant and of good quality. My teenage daughter loved it, which was a surprise since I was expecting her to complain that it wasn't some well-known chain she had heard of and hence couldn't be good.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.