“Safest and the best place to rest .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Friendship Inn Regal Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oxnard
Friendship Inn Regal Lodge
You added Friendship Inn Regal Lodge to your Saves list
1012 South Oxnard Blvd., Oxnard, CA 93030   |
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Oxnard
“Safest and the best place to rest .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Quality, cleanliness, friendliness, and service was above and beyond my expectations. Probably the best lodge in Oxnard.Staff is very attentive, helpful, and ethical in the way they handle the business. I really enjoy conversing with the staff. Norman has gone out of his way to make sure that everything was going to be okay. I felt very safe.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ventura, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I don't like older places and I'm so picky that my husband had a hard time to get me out of the car when he brought me to the Regal Lodge. I reluctantly agreed to get the room, but I left my bags in the car until I could inspect the room. I went in and the fist impression was that I liked the room, windows with min blinds, and the room was nicely decorated. Still, I had my doubts. I checked to make sure it was clean, I checked the bathroom, the bed, under the bed, and the floors for cleanliness. No problems. The towels were bigger and better than expected. the sheets were clean, clean microwave, clean toilet, sink and tub. My husband pointed out the tall mini fridge that looks like new, and the large TV screen mounted on the wall, and that we can save money while going house hunting for a few days. I had to admit it was above my expectations. On Saturday night we were happy it was relatively quiet, we had to get up early to go to church and then go see houses for sale. I thanked our real estate agent for recommending the Regal Lodge. We bought a house but will recommend others to stay at the Regal.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pomona, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Spoke to "Norman" after finding this hotel by "yelp". 10 minutes away, Norman was very nice on the phone, price was great! No credit card needed to reserve, this sounded like the place for one nite, with the grand kids and Mrs. Well as I entered from the back street and pulled into a parking spot, the area in front of me looked like someone's back yard, chairs, equipment, pit, etc. then we noticed that parking was full of well used vehicle, half of which didn't look like they ran. Understand, my vehicle Is a good 10 years old, but we're original owners, and is well kept, in this lot it looked like showroom quality. So I'm the driver and plan to stay with the kids while my wife checks in. She got to the rear of the car turned around and jumped back in her seat. Said " let's go"! And without hesitation, I started the car and proceeded to drive out the way we came in. Noticing that there were quite a few men exiting rooms and going about their business. I suppose a person well assured of their own capabilities could be comfortable and save money here, but for the sake of my family We prefer to pay double the price. It's only money.

• Stayed July 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I had a nice stay here at the Regal Lodge. I definitely had a better night's sleep than at Motel 6, and the room was a lot bigger. Comfortable bed, nice staff. I would recommend for any drive along the coast. :)

Room Tip: If you have a dog, the rooms in the back have grass very nearby.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

This Motel is was very uncomfortable first off, the room had a bad smell to it, sat down on the bed and it made me feel itchy. It felt more like a homeless shelter than a motel. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone at all

• Stayed April 2012
Oxnard, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

the regal lodge was very accommodating, very nice and great staff who was willing to help you with any questions or concerns. Norman one of the managers was very helpful with any questions i had about the city and how to get to different locations and just overall a very nice gentleman. the maids came by daily to make sure everything was copacetic and running smoothly and if ya needed anything they were very helpful and very timely. i found this to be the best place for your dollar compared to all the other hotels in town and i did research before deciding on the regal lodge.

Room Tip: check out there website to see what room you like there are beautiful murals in some of the rooms.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

The rates are cheap and the people are friendly. We enjoyed our stay and we might come back next summer to stay for a week because it's close to the beach.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Friendship Inn Regal Lodge? Share your experiences!