My family of 4 (kids aged 8 and 10) stayed for just one night. This Embassy Suites is one of the few hotels to still offer a full hot breakfast and appetizers and drinks in the evening. (They even had egg whites to offer in their omelets....) We walked right out onto the beach for a walk in the evening and then we were back out in the morning. We also enjoyed their very large Jacuzzi and pool, basketball and tennis courts (yes we managed to get quite a lot done in one day!). Next time we'd like to try to the bike path along the beach behind the hotel too. Throughout this beautiful location are waterfalls which were no only beautiful but muted all the sounds of the people there. The suite was large and had a mini kitchen which is very helpful when bringing children. I didn't appreciate the extra $16 to park, but I would still highly recommend this beautiful hotel and hope to return to stay longer next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel And Resort
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel Oxnard
- Embassy Suites Oxnard
- Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard
- Oxnard Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Hotel Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard