“My Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Oxnard

You added Ramada Oxnard to your Saves list
Ramada Oxnard
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 East Channel Islands Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93033 (Formerly Comfort Inn near Channel Islands)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Oxnard
San Diego, California
“My Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2008

The Comfort Inn at Oxnard California is truly my home away from home. The Manager, Ruben, makes every guest feel like a family member. The staff follows his lead and makes every moment at the hotel enjoyable. I awake every morning wondering which great breakfast will be served. I look forward to the end of my work day to get back to the hotel and participate in the Happy Hour. The rooms are spacious, well furnished, clean, and very comfortable. The high speed cabled data connections are invaluable when I need to get some office work done in the evening. Additionally there is plenty of parking and easy check-in and check-out . Bottom line, the Comfort Inn in Oxnard is my only hotel choice for my central California coast visits.

• Liked — The family spirit of the staff and the manager
  • Disliked — That I couldn't stay longer.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Comfort_Inn_Oxnard, Sales Manager at Ramada Oxnard, responded to this review, January 20, 2009
We are so pleased that you consider us your "home away from home". It was certainly our pleasure to have you stay at the Comfort Inn Oxnard. We thoroughly enjoy your trips to Oxnard, CA and hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2008

I stayed at the property in Oxnard for a total of 10 weeks and was very pleased with my stay. The manager went out of his way to accomadate our needs and make us feel at home. The breakfast every morning and the meals that were available Monday thru Thursday were great.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is planning on staying in the Oxnard area.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for your time in reviewing the Comfort Inn Oxnard. We are happy that you were so pleased with your long-term stay and hope you'll be back soon to enjoy the accomodations and experience all our changes and ongoing projects to better each experience.

Been to Ramada Oxnard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Oxnard

Address: 1001 East Channel Islands Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93033 (Formerly Comfort Inn near Channel Islands)
Location: United States > California > Oxnard
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Oxnard
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Oxnard 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Oxnard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Near Channel Islands Hotel Oxnard
Comfort Inn Oxnard
Oxnard Comfort Inn
Channel Island Inn And Suite

If you own or manage Ramada Oxnard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.