“Bad service, low class crowd.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 265 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: American
california
“Bad service, low class crowd.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Went here a couple times. Seems to always take about 15-20 minutes AFTER being seated for the server to take our drink orders and VERY long before our food comes out. Food is pretty mediocre. Pizza Hut sells better hot wings. Also the place attracts a low-class crowd. I went when a sporting event was on and many of guests BOOED the National Anthem.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Camarillo, California
“Terrible Wings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We just want to try the wings, because we have been to Orlando Florida for that Buffalo Wild Wings. There is no comparison at all. First of all the place is noisy and people are roaming around like looking for something that was lost. We were seated and nobody approach us for about 20 minutes or more and it was Tuesday, an ordinary day. Finally, somebody come to ask our order, and it takes another 20-30 min. waiting for the food. The onion rings tasted like they just bought the frozen bag from Walmart which is located across the restaurant. The wings we just eat it because we are hungry. Not the buffalo wings that we used to know. And because they have special price the wings on Tuesday, they have to charge you with the dressing. That is really insane. That is our FIRST and LAST visit to that place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I like the wings here! This trip I ordered the hot wings swimming and they were hot!! I had tears running down my face. The servers were very kind to bring me water and napkins!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxnard, California
“too over price for food & service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

long wait time for drinks, and food, service the worst can't get drink order right how hard is it for coffee w/side milk instead of creamer? when you know table around you are getting service but wait they came in after you have already place your order. you know it's bad when the manager comes by asking if waiting for drink and you tell them coffee w/ side of milk, and then you don't see them again and your still waiting for just coffee. it even get worst when you finely get the coffee, but wait for it where is side of milk no spoon or sugar, by this time I'm done with my beer it been over 25mins, so we wait another 10min for sugar and then they bring out sugar substitution, not sugar. when we finely got our food it was cold, cold fires, cold hamburger,cold wing and shrimp, after this trip I will tell everyone I know don't waste you money going there. because I know as well that we work hard for the enjoyment of going out and enjoying dinner out

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ventura, California
“Warning the service is HORRIBLE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was my husbands and I second time there our first time was much more pleasant and great service but this time sucked. We literally waited about 10 minutes to order our food because our waitress kept skipping our table! Then when our food did come the sauce wasnt even on my sandwiches I had to flag a waitress down so she could bring me some. I had ordered a coke when I first got there and when by the time I was almost done with my food is when she noticed that I needed a refill only because I put the cup on the end of the table! She was horrible! And then we were ready to go but apparently our tab wasnt because she took 20 minutes to bring us our tab! Really it takes that long to bring our bill?!!! Her name was "Val" by the way and she had an attitude it was just a horrible experience!! If I come back again i deffinately will make sure that I do not end up with the same waitress! On the other hand the food was really good!

• Visited May 2013