“A Fun Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Attractions in Oroville
Elk Grove, California
“A Fun Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Love the Brewery for Sushi - the best we've found. Lodge has large rooms, comfy beds, good southerly view. Casino has fun slots and the entire resort is very clean and fresh air. Love it.

Visited April 2014

Anderson, California
“This is a great place to stay very friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We have stay many times here we been more than happy every time buffet was great steak cook our way very nice touch ! We highly recommend this hotel , brewery, pool spa area are all excellent .

Visited March 2014
Cottonwood
16 attraction reviews
“Big buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We overate at the buffet. That means it was tasty food, an East Meets West themed offering. We were looking for steak, but the steakhouse is open only Thurs-Sun. We saved a bundle eating at the buffet.

Visited March 2014
Redding, California
20 attraction reviews
“This is a good Casino to win Money in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I can not say how happy I was to win over $600.00 on a penny machine. I still do not know how I won as I am not much of a gambler. The money I won paid for our expenses plus more.

Visited April 2013
Aiea, Hawaii
77 attraction reviews
“It's gotten better over the years and surpasses Gold Country.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

A few years ago, I would have said Feather Falls didn't measure up to Gold Country. But, it's gotten better to me in its assortment of machines and, for some reason, seems in better condition than I remember from earlier years. Its buffet is definitely better now than it's rival.

Visited December 2013