“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Oroville
Concord, California, United States
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I always love Feather Falls. Their casino is close to my daughter in Chico and the casino is clean and has very good air quality. I like that they have a big non smoking section. I love their brewery. Not only is the food good but the beer is exceptional!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had a great stay, clean updated room, comfortable beds with plenty of space. The staff where great and helpful from finding local activities and great restaurants as well as small details like getting me ice and asking if I wanted ice delived to my room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Nashville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Feather Falls Casino and Lodge gets an A for employees and overall attitude. I found helpful smiling faces everywhere I went.
Dinner in the brewery was nice with good service. A few issues with the hotel. My non smoking room was on the 2nd floor and it smelled of stale tobacco. The walls to our room were very thin so our neighbors woke us up about midnight but thankfully went to sleep within minutes.
The pool was closed and I had been told when making my reservation to enjoy the pool. I'll also comment on the sheets - very gritty and hope the hotel washed them before I got there.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Northern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at a Casino and I found it offered good value. The room was very good and super clean. The girl at the desk told me to park my motorcycle in front of her office window which was a nice gesture. The dining room was a bit like a giant sports bar, with televisions on all sides. Somewhat lacking in ambience to say the lease. However dinner (prime rib) was excellent and the service as very good. All in all a very pleasant experience. I would stay here again. I skipped breakfast because I wanted to get underway early.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Gridley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

best quick get away right here in Butte county. Near the Lake, river and shopping. Usually a good band at the lounge. Clean, spacious rooms and a wonderful pool to relax by. Beautiful lobby with TV and comfy sitting area

Room Tip: most rooms are simlar and all new and roomy However there is NO room service for food
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent. That's the best I can say for FF. Did the "Party Package" which was 2 tix to the concert (Styx tribute band), 2x $10 slot machine credit, 2x $10 food credit, and a VERY NICE room that was super clean for $119. Mattresses and pillows were soooo comfy too! The next morning, I went to the breakfast buffet, and the hostess figured out some kind of discount for our group of 4 and it ended up (with food credit), being $5 bucks a person. Food and service was great. I can't say enough good things about this place. You won't be disapppointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

San Francisco, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Needed a place to stay while visiting relatives in Chico. Rooms are clean bedding was fresh and clean. Desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Great water pressure in shower, always a plus. As for the casino, I'll pass on that in the future. Seemed the slots are very tight.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino? Share your experiences!