“Great coffee, a pecan roll, and a wonderful start to the day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 375 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen
Santa Ana, California
“Great coffee, a pecan roll, and a wonderful start to the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Can there be anything better than going into Panera, getting a sweet roll (I had the pecan roll, but I almost got the bearclaw) some of their great coffee and then just settling down with the morning newspaper? If so, I am not aware of it. I cannot come here very often as I don't live all that close, but if I could, I daresay I would truly be a "regular" here. This is a place I highlyl recommend. The place is spic and span, the bathrooms are clean, and the service is good . . . but their products are just terrific!

Visited September 2011

Glendale, Arizona
“Panera Bread is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Husband and I recently took our yearly trip to Anaheim Disneyland/Newport Beach and ate here for all 3 meals x 3 days. It was a short drive from our hotel (Candy Cane Inn) about 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. We unfortunately do not have a Panera here in Arizona so this is a real treat. Staff are polite & cheerful, food is fresh, there's always coffee being made all throughout the day and bakery items are only 99 cents with the purchase of a meal after a certain time. Several vegetarian options for those of us that don't eat meat. Can't go wrong here!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2008

Yummy sandwiches!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great bread and fantastic broccoli cheddar soup”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

Great bread and fantastic broccoli cheddar soup