“NASTY NASTY NASTY” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Orange
Beverly Hills, California
“NASTY NASTY NASTY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

We had to stay here b/c there was no rooms at any Hotel on Harbor blvd next to disneyland, I guess it was gay day at disneyland. Well, when i got to the room i was already mad because i have never stayed at a Motel 6, We always stay at Hilton, Four Seasons etc. I had to use the bathroom so i got up, open the bathroom door to find a lot roaches in the tub and by the toilet.... I ran back to bed and woke up my husband b/c I jumped on him. I called the front desk and the girl was really sorry we had to experience that nightmare. She refunded us, so we drove back by disneyland to our luck someone had cancel at Hilton.... :D

Do not stay here, only if you want to take back roaches home.....

Pros:
1. Really cheap $55.00 (we had never paid that for a room)

Cons:
1. Roaches everywhere
2. Dirty
3. Smell bad
4. Sheets are dirty

I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemy.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pittsfield, Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stayed here twice past two years in summer and it is ideally located near Angels Stadium
for baseball, also has an excellent pool area....very relaxing in center court of the motel.
Two major drawbacks for the place, the neighborhood is a bit seedy at night, and the room was not as clean as it could be. I would stay again if going to an Angels game, but can give only 3 stars because of the mentioned drawbacks.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Small rooms. Small TV. Hard bed. But been in worse places. Parking hard to get to if arriving late. But price outweighs everything and I will continue to stay every week til I see a real issue.

• Stayed October 2010
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2010 via mobile

I'm a truck driver limited due to parking so I've stayed at this motel a few times. The first time I seen a roach as I was getting ready to leave. This last time there was some crusty stuff on the t.v and carpet The shower was filling up due to real slow draining and there was a 2in. gap at the boottom of the door big enough for the king roach to come in. Stay on the west side of I-5 spend the extra $40 it's worth it.

• Stayed October 2010
Magic Mountain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

This hotel should be in a class by itself and even Motel 6 should be ashamed its under their umbrella.

So many ladies of the night working the truckers who all seemed to park and idle their trucks most the night near the #100 rooms. That the thought of allowing my child to even run out to get ice concerned me.

The room was really bad from poor carpets to poor bedding (room 103) i must say thou that the shower had a curved curtain and a Kramer type shower head so no saving water here.

The parking lot was so shady i almost wanted to pull my car into the room so it might be safe. I did empty the car of everything i wanted to keep as just to many undesirables drifting around the lot.

Never and i mean never would i ever book this room again even if prices were rolled back to 1960 prices of $6.00

• Liked — Dennys and traffic light to cross st.
  • Disliked — FWY and Hookers
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mexico City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2008

I stayed with my wife on room 131 on may '08 and after suffering all the bad stuff that you can read on the other reviews (hair on bed, awfull smell, etc) I found wet blood spots on the carpet!!! (I felt it when stepped on it), I washed my feet as much as I could and went for a refund immediatly after telling some things to the clerk.

I will never get close to a motel 6 again in my life, it's unbelievable that these kind of places exist in the USA (just for the record I must say that I've seen a lot of not-very-nice places 'cause I'm from a so-called third world country but this was way far worse than other dirty places I've seen).

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

• Liked — leaving the place
  • Disliked — everything sucks!!!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Vancouver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2008

Very bad experience. Requested a smoke free room and got the opposite. Joined a long line of disgruntled patrons to complain. Complaints fell upon deaf ears. Bought a giant bottle of Febreeze and tried to surveive the nite. We had booked 3 nights after one we moved on. This place should not be allowed to sell itself through Motel 6 it is way below any standard. STAY AWAY!

• Liked — leaving
  • Disliked — arriving
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange? Share your experiences!