“Motel” 2 of 5 stars

Anaheim-Days Inn Orange
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   279 South Main Street, Orange, CA 92668   |
Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Orange

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The cooler did not work well. Kept blowing warm air so room was stuffy. On the last night the fuse for the bathroom lights and outlet blew out. That happened around 2 am. The little coffee pot that was in the room would not brew. Some other guest threw up in front of the room made it unpleasant to walk out when we were leaving. I am very dissatisfied with our visit and will not stay there again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Los Angeles
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I reserved a non-smoking room. When I checked in mid-evening, I was told they had no more of those, so they were upgrading me to a suite at no extra charge. So far, so good.

But after I'd checked in and been in my room a little while, and found it unclear which of many secured internet points my computer was seeing was the hotels, I went to the lobby to ask for the password, and while giving to me, they said that in the room I'm in the wi-fi often doesn't work, but I'm welcome to bring my computer to the lobby and use it there.

And there was already someone else standing at the lobby desk using their laptop, so I guess I wasn't the only one.

Otherwise, the hotel was reasonable for an older Days Inn, though nothing more than you'd expect from a Days Inn (including very limited breakfast).

But given that I can't depend on getting a non-smoking room that has internet access working, I don't expect to return to this hotel (unless I hear somehow that they've improved their internet to work in ALL of the rooms reliably).

Room Tip: You need a room close to the lobby if you want to be sure wi-fi will work from your room, but appare...
Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I booked a hotel stay with Anaheim Days Inn Orange because we were going to need a suite. WE NEVER ACTUALLY STAYED! We were staying at the Clarion the first night of our stay and wanted to check out the location of the Days Inn before we checked in. The hotel itself is in a seedy area with an empty dirty field behind it. It is very outdated. There were indivuals coming out of the hotel who worried me. I immediately called Days Inn to cancel our reservation. After being on hold for an hour and a half I was finally helped. I can say that after the hour and a half wait our reservations were canceled without charge, but don't be fooled by other Days Inn and Suites in the area. This one is nothing like the others. For what I was being charged you can get a much better hotel deal at another location. If you choose a Days Inn avoid this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Anaheim-Days Inn Orange? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Anaheim-Days Inn Orange

Address: 279 South Main Street, Orange, CA 92668
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Orange
Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Orange
Hotel Class:2 star — Anaheim-Days Inn Orange 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Anaheim-Days Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Anaheim-Days Inn Orange Hotel Orange
Anaheim-Days Inn Orange CA - Orange County

If you own or manage Anaheim-Days Inn Orange, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.