We used this hotel as a base for our stay in California for the weekend. We stayed on a lower level room and thought that we were in for a lot of noise, but surprisingly the room was quiet and there were no noise issues at all. We had also taken a suite with a kitchen so that we did not have to rely on eating out all the time, so it was a nice convenience. The provided pots, pans, dishes and utensils were all fine. It wasn't your top notch pots, but they did the job in getting the food cooked. The fridge was a full size fridge so space was not an issue.
The living space for the room we had was large with a separate dining and lounging area from where the main bedroom was. This was perfect as we were travelling with two toddlers that needed space to move around. The tv reception was on and off at times, but wireless internet connectivity was great.
The breakfast was your typical warm breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, coffee, cereal, juices, etc.) and for the most part was pretty good. I definitely recommend going to the breakfast area earlier as it gets quite busy if not crazy closer to the closing time. There is also a water pruifier machine for those of you who want to fill up your water bottles/canteens before embarking on your adventures.
The hotel is also very close to the Orange Outlets which were pretty decent. The deals were not as great as those we found in the Primm Outlets (Nevada/Cali border), but I'm sure it would suffice for a quick shopping trip. The crystal cathedral nearby is work a quick look since its an interesting looking building. Gas stations and fast food is also nearby, so all in all, location was great. The freeway was farily close too but did not cause any noise issues.
Definitely, a great place to stay, don't overlook this place. No need spending the big bucks and staying at larger chain hotels close by. Oh and parking is free and abundant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled, environmentally-friendly Meridian Inn and Suites located in the heart of the Anaheim/Orange business and entertainment districts and is one of the premiere Disneyland hotels in the Anaheim-Orange, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Meridian Inn And Suites, Anaheim-Orange
- Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange Hotel Orange
- Best Western Orange
- Best Western Meridian Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Orange
- BEST WESTERN Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange CA - Orange County