“Quite possibly the best ribs I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Quite possibly the best ribs I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

This place is interesting. Has a simple, relaxed African decor, friendly service and the most awesome ribs around.
I love BBQ and I love ribs. If you find yourself in Orange County (CA) - you owe it to yourself to check this place out. The ribs are Barbecued with a dry rub and served in a sauce to die for. They are moist and succulent - they literally "fall off the bone".

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Westminster,Ca
“A really great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

There were four of us and as such there were a variety of menu items ordered. A rack of ribs for one,a salad for another, barbecued half chicken for my Wife and prime rib for me. Everyone at the table was extremely happy with what they ordered. It all was excellent! And the service was top notch. I don't remember the name of the waiter that took our orders, but he was really great, personable, and the food got there fast.
We all would highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Ana, California
“Plenty of parking, but baby back ribs are really nothing special!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We went on a Tuesday evening, and found that there was practically no crowd at all. There is plenty of parking, so going in was no difficulty. We were quickly seated, and soon got the hot corn bread. But it was mealy and gritty, which some folks like, of course. The sauce used on the baby back ribs was sweet and had a bit of a kick, but were not the best I've ever had. This is one of the restaurants of the world that publishes coupons for "one dinner half off" if you order another entree. To do that, the restaurant just charges more for the other dinner! Without a coupon, I think that their charges were high. This place rates as a good, sure "average"!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orange
“Waste of time, Rib Trader”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

Just wasted 45 minutes of my life at this dive! Waited for a few minutes to be seated, busboy brought the water-corn bread and we placed our order.....Never say the waitress again, she was everywhere but our table, after about 45 minutes she asked us "will there be anything else" I said nope, she went to get the check and then realized she never brought our food!
Save yourself the trouble and go to Tulsa Ribs, Thats where I went!

Orange, California
“Good BBQ, and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

Have eaten here on a couple of occasions, both times there was little to no wait, and the service was friendly and fast. I enjoyed the ribs but have had better. We went with the entertainment guide coupon so one meal was free, but I think the portions were typical for a BBQ place. We enjyed it so give ita try.