Overall, we were pleased with Quality Suites. The room was clean, front staff were friendly and accommodating. However, having stayed at other similar hotels with suites/kitchenettes, this one lacked basic needs. There were no kitchen materials of any kind which made the use of the kitchenette nearly impossible without us bringing our own supplies which would defeat the entire purpose of having one in our room. Even disposable ones would have been nice. The free hot breakfast was good.(PLEASE invest in another waffle iron! Only ONE for all your guests with children made for a half-hour wait!) No plates, cookware or flatware not even a paper towel are provided in the room. We opened the cabinets to find them completely bare. In previous experiences, in other similar type rooms, the basics have always been provided at no additional charge. Other complaints on my part are that the pool was not heated and the 'newly renovated' fitness room had no a/c. The fitness machines were nice but in the hot room, exercising was not pleasant. The positives are nice decor, in-room fireplace, small but nice patio/balcony, we were allowed early check-in and easy check-out, and good location for our needs attending an event at the Grove. Negatives besides the ones stated previously, are ice machine far from room (why not have one in the refrigerator/freezer IN the room?, extra charge for 15 yr old son who stayed in our room, and the keycards are extremely hard to use to get into your room. It took us over 10 times of repeated attempts before it would magically open. Very frustrating. The same problem with the keycard for the fitness center. Even housekeeping had trouble opening it! Bring your own pillows! The ones provided are tiny and uncomfortable. If updated, these rooms would/could be quite nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Suites® hotel is just two miles from Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure theme parks. Other points of interest like Anaheim, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, the Anaheim Garden Walk shopping, UC Irvine, Wayne Airport is also nearby. This all-suite California hotel features guest rooms that have kitchen facilities with refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers, sofa sleepers, safes, pillow-top mattresses, voice mail, hair dryers, work desks, irons, ironing boards and wall-mounted LCD panel televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium Hotel Orange
- Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium Orange, CA - Orange County