We just got back from a stay here on our trip to Disneyland. The hotel was nice and in a good safe area. Just a warning for light sleepers, there is a hospital across the street so you may hear sirens. I never had a problem sleeping due to noise or anything. The beds were great. The hotel was pretty clean for the most part. Breakfast was eggs, pancakes, sausage or bacon, potatoes, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit salad and a few other things. Plenty of food. Also it was nice that we could by ART shuttle tickets at the front desk (guests only) and meet the shuttle right outside the front door. Take ART if at all possible. It was far more convenient than driving our car to Disneyland. I will say a few negatives in order to give a fair review. We had issues with the side door of the hotel and it was still not working on our last day. The elevators are quite small if you travel with a group. Lastly, the breakfast area is not very efficient. Not much space to move because you are sandwiched between the breakfast line and the people eatting at their tables. It is very crammed so go during the earlier hours if possible. Overall, I enjoyed the stay and I would recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Inn Orange! Our European-inspired boutique hotel combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. All of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Orange are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, televisions, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Stay in and eat at the delicious Anepalco’s Cafe, our Mexican French Fusion restaurant located right in the hotel. Just moments away, enjoy sports events at Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. If you're in need of a wardrobe update or want to catch a movie, the Outlets of Orange are a mere 3 blocks away. Looking to visit Disneyland Resort? Anaheim Resort Transit provides affordable shuttle service to the resort right from the hotel! UCI Medical Center and Chapman University are our neighbors for those visiting their students. And you'll be glad to know that John Wayne Airport is just a short drive away. At Ayres Inn Orange, your options are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ayres Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Orange / Disneyland Hotel Orange
- Ayres Hotel Orange
- Orange Ayres Hotel
- Ayres Inn Orange CA - Orange County