We just got back from staying at the Ayres Inn Orange for a week with our infant and 2 toddlers. We got a great deal, considering breakfast was included. The front desk staff were super accommodating and friendly (always a smile and a hello) and the rooms were comfortable for all of us. We stayed here for a wedding and extended our stay for a vacation. The bathrooms were adequate, housekeeping staff were very nice. There were a few days the kids were napping during the housekeeping rounds, but we received a call to make sure we didn't need anything.
Breakfast was very good and definitely helped save us a lot of money, even if we did eat the same thing every day for a week straight (eggs, pancakes, bacon/sausage, potatoes, fruit). We all enjoyed the cookies that were put out each afternoon too. We also appreciated the cold lemon water that was provided in the lobby all day/night. Anepalco's was so DELICIOUS. We ate here several times and were able to take the food up to our room on days when the kids were totally spent. Best enchiladas I've ever had. Hands down.
Location is super close to Disneyland and the ART shuttle was great, we only used it once though. Parking was never an issue for us. Starbucks and Wendy's are right next door, and there is a target down the street (on Harbor). Loved our stay and would absolutely stay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Inn Orange! Our European-inspired boutique hotel combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. All of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Orange are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, televisions, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Stay in and eat at the delicious Anepalco’s Cafe, our Mexican French Fusion restaurant located right in the hotel. Just moments away, enjoy sports events at Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. If you're in need of a wardrobe update or want to catch a movie, the Outlets of Orange are a mere 3 blocks away. Looking to visit Disneyland Resort? Anaheim Resort Transit provides affordable shuttle service to the resort right from the hotel! UCI Medical Center and Chapman University are our neighbors for those visiting their students. And you'll be glad to know that John Wayne Airport is just a short drive away. At Ayres Inn Orange, your options are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Orange / Disneyland Hotel Orange
- Ayres Hotel Orange
- Orange Ayres Hotel
- Ayres Inn Orange CA - Orange County