Me and a friend stayed 4 nights and have zero complaints. The staff we encountered were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet they offer was quite lovely (eggs, breakfast meat, pancakes, potatoes, cereal, fruit, toast/bagel, juices/coffee/tea/hot chocolate). We didn't use the pool or Jacuzzi, so I can't comment on that, but there was a cute little walkway with a fountain and stone bench on your way to the pool. The beds were comfortable and the room & bathroom were clean. Ours had a mini-fridge that we didn't really use, but I can see how it could come in very handy. All the halls were decorated with multiple paintings, which I found to be a nice touch. Whether you like the specific art or not, it was nice to have something to look at. It's right off I5, so it's easy to get to whatever daily activities you want. The Angels stadium is within walking distance (that was part of our reason for going- Go Rays!). There was a mall also within walking distance that had several restaurants, even some open late (12-1am) which came in very handy for us. OH, and they had cookies in the lobby in the afternoon. Loved the sugar cookie! Overall, I would definitely stay there again & recommend it to anyone who is staying in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Inn Orange! Our European-inspired boutique hotel combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. All of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Orange are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, televisions, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Stay in and eat at the delicious Anepalco’s Cafe, our Mexican French Fusion restaurant located right in the hotel. Just moments away, enjoy sports events at Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. If you're in need of a wardrobe update or want to catch a movie, the Outlets of Orange are a mere 3 blocks away. Looking to visit Disneyland Resort? Anaheim Resort Transit provides affordable shuttle service to the resort right from the hotel! UCI Medical Center and Chapman University are our neighbors for those visiting their students. And you'll be glad to know that John Wayne Airport is just a short drive away. At Ayres Inn Orange, your options are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Orange / Disneyland Hotel Orange
- Ayres Hotel Orange
- Orange Ayres Hotel
- Ayres Inn Orange CA - Orange County