First of all, my wife and I are from out of state but have been to Disneyland about 50 times during our marriage. We have stayed at dozens of different hotels near Disneyland including all 3 Disney hotels. We always found that the hotels near the park were somewhat "worn" (except Disney properties). Getting to the park easily was one of our main concerns. We have tried everything. We each purchased a 3 day ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) ticket for 10 bucks. It is good for going to and from the park as many times as you want for 3 days. My wife thought being that far from Disneyland (2-3 miles) would be a problem. The route is #14 and it picks you up twice an hour at the 19 and 49 minute mark. Believe it or not, there is no stop until you arrive at Disneyland. It is like having your own taxi. Forget about fighting the parking lot crowds ($15 a day) then walking through the parking lot and riding a shuttle to the park, it drops you off right there. It starts pickups 1 hour before the park opens and the last bus is 1/2 hour after the park closes. Then coming back to the hotel, there was only 1 stop each day were wer there as no one was going to the 2nd stop. Fantastic. Now, the hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great onsite restaurant for dinner. Full complimentary breakfast including eggs, sausage, toast, cereal, fruit, drinks etc. Really helps with the budget. The hotel and rooms are very clean and well kept. The king room we stayed in included a sofa and desk, as well as free wireless internet. And a small fridge. The room was beautiful. The only complaint my wife had was that the bathroom was small and only had one sink. Pobodys Nerfect. We will be staying there again and again. They have everything we need and at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Inn Orange! Our European-inspired boutique hotel combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. All of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Orange are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, televisions, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Stay in and eat at the delicious Anepalco’s Cafe, our Mexican French Fusion restaurant located right in the hotel. Just moments away, enjoy sports events at Angel Stadium and the Honda Center. If you're in need of a wardrobe update or want to catch a movie, the Outlets of Orange are a mere 3 blocks away. Looking to visit Disneyland Resort? Anaheim Resort Transit provides affordable shuttle service to the resort right from the hotel! UCI Medical Center and Chapman University are our neighbors for those visiting their students. And you'll be glad to know that John Wayne Airport is just a short drive away. At Ayres Inn Orange, your options are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Inn Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Orange / Disneyland Hotel Orange
- Ayres Hotel Orange
- Orange Ayres Hotel
- Ayres Inn Orange CA - Orange County