“Nice place to shop!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Dining, Nightlife, Shopping
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Outlets at Orange, Orange County’s only outlet shopping destination, is home to more than 120 outlet and value retail stores including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom Rack, Off Broadway Shoes, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and more. The Outlets at Orange also offers fun and entertainment for the entire family with over 25 incredible eateries plus a Vans Skate Park, Dave & Buster's, Lucky Strike Bowling and a huge AMC 30 Theatre with IMAX.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Thornton, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“Nice place to shop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

They had a great variety of shops and places to eat. I even commented to my husband how I wished the movie theaters at home had restaurants like the ones there to eat at before going to the movies! We loved the Lindt chocolate store and had to buy a pound of the truffles. They also have seconds so we got a bag of just the truffle shells for cheap. Had a Jamba Juice on the way out. Very clean and nice we will come back to shop next time we visit.

Visited September 2013

Dunedin, New Zealand
34 attraction reviews
“Has a bit of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Good variety of shops, most we hadn't seen before being from another country. Quite a few food outlets too. Easy enough to get to on the Anaheim Resort Transit system. Bagged quite a few bargains and my boyfriend was very impressed with some of the label stores.

Visited May 2013
Stow, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
“Great outdoor outlet mall for East Coast visitors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Found this mall on our last night. Unique stores... at least for these travelers from Ohio. Hollister & Co. and Vans are just a few outlets that we do not have in our outlet malls. We got some great deals! There's a also a nice selection of restaurants and entertainment that make this a great place to hang out.

Visited March 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Money money money.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Whilst in Orange county we visited this outlet which I felt was good.Having visited many outlets on the east coast I found the West coast better.
My daughters found the Hollister and Abercrombie outlet !! These items are obviously from excess stock however the prices were very very cheap ,It cost me over $2000 in the same shops in Florida Mall in March ,however it only cost about $390 this time in Orange County.. result with 2 happy teenagers!!
There were other shops ,I bought some nice Oakley gear ..Cheap as chips ..well compared to some of the shops my wife took me in elsewhere!!

Visited August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed shopping here. We sometimes walked from the Hilton hotel it's a long walk about 1hr but we enjoyed it weather was great. at the end of shopping we get taxi due to having loads of bags. :) tip..... When you go to the outlet at orange there is a tourist info counter, if you go there you get this voucher book. That mean its outlet prices sale and discounted item PLUS more money off with voucher. Excellent shops

Visited December 2012