We spent 1 night, I picked this hotel based on our TripAdvisor reviews. At checkin there was a small discrepancy in our reservation, not a big deal but since it cost me an extra $15 it was a bit irritating. Despite that though, I would stay here again but come prepared for a few inconveniences. The property owners are definitely working to establish a nice hotel with repeat business and I think they’re on the right track.
• The room was very clean (kudos to housekeeping who we saw working hard into early evening hours).
• Pretty landscaping in garden area and we saw others working hard actually scrubbing sidewalk areas. You can tell they take pride in the property,
• The inroom fridge is surprisingly big and works great. Microwave small but works.
• Room A/C was better than most I've experienced.
• Bathroom was standard but has a large tub which I loved after driving all day.
• Room was fairly large, flat screen on the wall centered between the beds.
• Pillows on bed were amazing, sheets appeared clean.
• Price of the room is considerably cheaper than other area hotels.
• Street noise is constant, and I think we were probably in the better location of the hotel so I imagine it’s even worse in other rooms than we experienced. It's due to being situated literally at a freeway onramp. Ear plugs would have been a welcome help.
• Beds were very hard which made sleeping difficult.
• We both woke up with a couple mystery bug bites though we didn't see any bugs.
• Remote on TV was painful, seems like we clicked 10 times to get anything to happen and reception on stations was hit or miss (lot of static). Finally gave up.
• No channel guide in the room and guide on TV was useless.
• Nothing in room or provided at check in to tell you how to access WiFi.
• Phone in our room seemed to work except you could not make any local calls, everything would end with a “you must dial 1 and the area code…” message which defeats the purpose of free local calls.
• Nothing in room as to local restaurants so I went to the front desk asking who delivers to here. They were able to find 2 asian restaurants but couldn’t tell me if either was good. A list with a few options would have been very helpful.
• Parking lot is small and cramped, you can’t go out one drive because your view of the street is blocked by utitilty covers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange Tustin Inn CA - Orange County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Orange Tustin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.