“Stay at the Ayres!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“Stay at the Ayres!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Although I was on official company business , I must say that if I'm ever in the area on my off time, I will stay at this hotel. The price is affordable, the room was very clean with a HUGE jacuzzi tub, a seperate sitting/living area, microwave & mini fridge.The staff was very friendly and a cooked breakfast was included.They have a pool and the lobby has a fireplace with ample comfortable seating.It's also close to the freeway and if you don't want to eat at the hotel, there are plenty of other options within walking distance ( Denny's, Yoshinoya,Starbucks just to name a few).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear slicnic17,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. Our team is very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable visit at our location. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, our hotel has the amenities that are necessary to make sure you have the best stay possible. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our European-inspired guestrooms. The kitchen team also always enjoys being appreciated and knowing that a guest liked their breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your comments. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Amy Delgadillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was a very nice hotel, friendly family place to stay. Rooms were very nice. Pool area was nice. The place has free parking. Nice shullte form the airport any time you wanted to use it. Front desk people are always simling!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Hello Dave P,

Thank you so much for writing us such an amazing review. Our team is very happy to hear that you enjoyed our European-inspired guestrooms as well as our complimentary amenities. Our shuttle service is available to make the commute to and from the airport as stress-free as possible. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and home you have a chance to stay again soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Ayres is one of the best hotels I've ever experienced. Immaculate, lushly-appointed in every detail, including the room, hallways, lobbies, etc. The bed was THE most comfortable mattress I've EVER slept upon. I'm a definite return customer; I have no need to book elsewhere when traveling to Southern California.

Room Tip: Rooms on the southeast side might hear some train horns - as a crossing is quite near by. But this A...
Green Features: I did take advantage of Ayres green-thinking by not requesting fresh towels and sheets; I was only there for two nights — no need to waste the resources. I appreciate that Ayres offers such a policy.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mike P,

It was a pleasure welcoming you recently. Thank you so much for you spectacular review of our hotel! We really appreciate you taking the time to write so many lovely things about our hotel. Our team is always very happy to hear that a guest enjoyed his/her stay so much and that they were able to comfortably accommodate you during your trip. We hope that you stay with us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were impressed with the helpful person manning the reservation desk the moment we made last minute phone reservations, to our gracious welcome upon arrival, to the lovely lobby with a burning fireplace and comfortable seating, to the beautifully appointed and CLEAN guest rooms, to the charming dining room where ample food was available for breakfast prior to our very early morning flight, to the 24 hour airport shuttle service with a very courteous and prompt driver. We would definitely stay at an Ayres Hotel again! Nice Job everyone!

Room Tip: Our room was totally quiet....it happened to be at the end of the hallway on the 3rd floor...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We asked for a quiet room. They put us next to the road, train, airport, AND elevators. They were not close to full and yet they said this was the "best" they could do. 90% of their rooms are quiet. At check out they had the gall to ask how the stay was. I told him the story and he mumbled "Too bad." while pushing the bill across the desk. The employees are either very poorly trained or have zero authority. It is too bad because the plant and location are good.

Room Tip: Asking does not help.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear KevinBuildsWireless -

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. While we are pleased you found the location convenient, I deeply apologize for any noise issues you may have experienced. We are always more than happy to move a guest to a more suitable room should one be available, and I am sorry if this was not an option when you stayed with us due to occupancy levels. It was a pleasure speaking with you about this, and I assure you any service issues have been discussed with the appropriate team members to ensure every guest is treated with the utmost courtesy. We appreciate your remarks and hope you will still choose to visit us again.

Many thanks,

San Jacinto CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Check in was a bit bumpy with only one person behind the desk but I got a quiet courtyard interior room like I had asked for when I made the reservation. Shuttle was timely and pleasant. The room was new and clean, price was reasonable. On the return trip the shuttle was on the spot and when I returned my vehicle was just as I had left it 8 days earlier. I had to leave too early to try the free breakfast so I can not comment on that. Thank you Ayres, we will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Holly Ridge, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I booked the hotel via telephone with minimal issues. I was initially a bit concerned as the first person I spoke with was very unhelpful and unable to answer my questions or help me set up arrangements for special shuttle service. I waited and called the hotel back a few hours later, and was met with the highest of customer service. Arriving at the Ontario airport I phoned for the free shuttle service to pick me up, they answered very quickly and arrived within 8 min. Check in was simple and thorough with excellent information regarding the hotels accommodations as well as communication regarding my reserved shuttle needs. The room was exquisite in style and taste, as well as immaculately clean. Staying in a ground level room, a sliding glass door led out to the beautiful balcony and courtyard. The linens were lovely with an abundance of soft fluffy pillows. My stay was very peaceful, and the noise level was minimal to completely quiet. The bathroom was spacious and provided all necessary accommodations including a free standing hair dryer. The hotels conveniently located restaurant was reasonably priced and the goat cheese salad I ordered was excellent in quality and taste. It is also the location where continental breakfast was served. Ordering hot made to eat breakfast was simple and very well done. All the ingredients were fresh, and presented beautifully. The staff was kind, friendly, and accommodating. I utilized the shuttle service both to and from the airport as well as to the destination that was the focus of my trip. The shuttle drivers were all very friendly and hospitable; they drove safely, and were prepared with printed directions to my destination allowing me to arrive safely and on time. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and provided internet service as well as very comfortable seating and a lovely fireplace. The hotels wireless internet was very easy to access both with my computer and mobile devices, and there environmentally conscious practices to include key cards near the door to activate the lights were refreshing and appreciated. Overall my stay with Ayres was superb!! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a safe, affordable, comfortable home away from home. I will certainly return here the next time I am in southern California and whole heartedly recommend them to my family, friends, and fellow Trip Advisor users!!

Green Features: Very environmentally friendly, excellent green choice!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!