We just spent two days at the Ayres hotel. This is the third time we have stayed here. The staff are friendly and helpful and we love the rooms. The rooms have a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, wet bar sink and separate area with a couch coffee table and round table with chairs that makes it nice when you want to bring food with you or have leftovers. The beds are comfy and rooms are spacious. Your stay comes with a hot breakfast that consist of either pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon and fried potatoes. There are muffins, bagels and bread for making toast and fresh fruit. Coffee and juice is also available. Breakfast is served from 6am until 9am. The first morning we overslept due to a late arrival and long drive and went down a few minutes after 9am. The server said they were closed and they were removing the food. My husband asked if we could have some coffee and bagels because I needed to take morning medication that requires food and they were very help accommodating. The cook said her griddle was still hot and she still had pancake batter and quickly made us some and brought out some bacon. She did not have to do this and it was greatly appreciated. The next day we were not late and they teased us in a friendly manner for getting up on time.
The food workers deserve 5 stars. On the last day there was a problem with hot water in the showers. We ended up taking cold showers. While checking out I told the desk clerk and she made an adjustment on our bill for the lack of hot water. It was a hotel problem because other people were calling to say the same thing.
Overall we like this hotel and will stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Suites Ontario Airport / Convention Center
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport /
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport / Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport are a delightful combination of warm hospitality and modern convenience in a premier Southern California location. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Many of our 167 guest rooms also open to the beautiful courtyard, which offers a calming respite to the weary traveler. Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport is right where you need to be in Ontario, California. Engage in some retail therapy at the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Conveniently located within walking distance, the Ontario Convention Center plays host to many expos and events that are of high popularity among guests. After the events stay in and relax at the fabulous Ayres Courtyard Grille, located right in the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Milestone Internet Marketing, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.