I stay in Ontario all the time and I have stayed at this hotel twice.
The lobby is nice but the rooms are in need of renovation. The carpet in the hallway is FILTHY. The windows couldn't have been dirtier. The "jet tub" had mold and the jets didn't work-they charge extra for the jet tub rooms. The housekeeping staff could not have been more rude.
None of them spoke English and became very agitated and aggressive with my mom-grabbing stuff and yelling in Spanish. When the maid took my own pillow case and we called down about it a "manager" called and yelled at us. Truly unbeleivable. The housekeeping staff all stood in the hallways yelling and laughing with each other-very disturbing. They serve complimentary breakfast and one morning I saw the cook turn away guests because they came in at 5 minutes to nine and she said the grill was off. Then 2 homeless people came in and DEMANDED breakfast-they would not leave. She cooked them a made to order breakfast. Then they lounged in the lobby enjoying the newspapers and free apples. I travel for a living and I have never had quite an experience like this one.
The non-English speaking housekeeping staff control this hotel. The cost per night-159.00. It is very difficult to find a decent hotel in this part of California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport are a delightful combination of warm hospitality and modern convenience in a premier Southern California location. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Many of our 167 guest rooms also open to the beautiful courtyard, which offers a calming respite to the weary traveler. Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport is right where you need to be in Ontario, California. Engage in some retail therapy at the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Conveniently located within walking distance, the Ontario Convention Center plays host to many expos and events that are of high popularity among guests. After the events stay in and relax at the fabulous Ayres Courtyard Grille, located right in the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Milestone Internet Marketing, Tingo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport / Ontario
- Ayres Hotel And Suites Ontario Airport / Convention Center
- Ayres Hotel Ontario Airport