“Great Place to Stay in Ontario” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2 Nights - 20% Off!
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place to Stay in Ontario”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Convenient to the airport and the Ontario Convention Center, it is our first choice in staying in Ontario for the Road to California Quilt Show. Recently redecorated, beautiful furnishings, comfortable lobby that makes you want to sit by the fire with a glass of wine, which is complementary Mon-Thurs. Breakfast is included and the staff always aims to please. We are happy to return year after year. The beds are comfortable, the shuttle will take you where you need to go.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Dear NadineInPhoenix -

Thank you so very much for your review of Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Convention Center. It is so wonderful to hear that we are able to host you year after year here at the hotel and you remain comfortable and happy to return. I am also pleased that our amenities and decor are satisfying to you as well as the team works very hard to provide the best for our guests. We are excited for your return during next year's quilt show. Hopefully you will visit us before then as well!

Amy Delgadillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012 via mobile

The room was great! We had a jacuzzi tub. The 2 beds were separated with a wall for some privacy. The pool area was beautiful (nice greenery and furniture). Very close to Ontario Mills Mall for good shopping. Close to Corona where my son was wrestling. I was disappointed that I didn't have more time to enjoy the room. We'll stay there again!

• Stayed December 2011
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Dear Packersfan -

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We truly appreciate your kinds about the grounds and room. I will be sure to share them with my team so they know they are appreciated. We look forward to your return visit!

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I spent a week at the Ayres Hotel [Convention Center]. The price was very reasonable, the room excellent, the restaurant food superb and its wait staff friendly and efficient, the room service was quick. I reserved a conference room for two days. Very comfortable and everything was prepared on time. The manager went way above beyond the call when I thought I'd lost some documents [turned out to be my fault]. Although I did not use the heated pool or hot tub I'm glad they were there. I had some same-day dry cleaning done for a reasonable price. All in all, I literally have no complaints and only positive things to say about this hotel and its staff. Very, very well done. Thanks.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Dear Dnball -

Thank you so much for your review of Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Convention Center. It is wonderful to hear that your stay with us was a positive, comfortable experience and that we were able to prepare your meeting efficiently. I appreciate your comments regarding the various areas of the hotel and its amenities as we try very hard to ensure every element of the hotel, as well as our service, is to the highest standards. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the team and look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Petaluma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

It started with the shuttle driver and extended down to the maid who got me fresh towels, all smiles and helpful. The resturant was great from breakfast to the steak dinner. The whirlpool tub worked great and the room was spacious and the price was very competitive. The patio was relaxed and very plesant to take lunch in and the lobby is warm and comfortable with a couple of PCs available including a printer (n/c as is the room wifi). We walked to the convention center next door and the airport is 5 minutes away. I would recommend this hotel anytime your coming to this area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear James -

Thank you so very much for your kind review of our hotel. I was excited to hear that you were thoroughly satisfied with your stay. I have the wonderful opportunity to work with an amazing team of people, and I will be sure to share your comments with them so they are aware of your appreciation, Again thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Middleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

We stayed for one night in this hotel at the beginning of January, 2012. We chose this hotel because we had a 4:45 PM flight out of Ontario airport. The hotel was close to the airport and offered a 3PM late checkout option (for a $30 fee) meaning we could relax somewhere other than the airport while waiting for our flight.

The hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. The pool area looked nice (although due to time constraints we didn't use it). The room was well equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.

There were a couple inconveniences during our stay, meaning I cannot give five stars. Upon check-in our first assigned room, in this 100% non-smoking hotel, stunk horribly of cigarette smoke (to a degree which should have been obvious to any of the staff). We were reassigned an acceptable room after complaining. Also the alarm clock was set for 3:30 AM and went off then - a fully attentive cleaning staff would have turned off the alarm. Finally despite the late check-out, our keys expired at noon, and we had to walk all the way around the hotel (quite a hike) to get them renewed. All in all these are not major issues, and would not prevent us from staying here again or recommending the hotel to others.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Dear TacoMel -

Thank you very much for your candid review of Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Convention Center. While I am thrilled that you were pleased overall with your stay, I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by the oversights you discuss.

Our hotel is 100% non-smoking and each guest is made aware of this policy upon check-in. If, however, a guest does smoke in the room, we have a rigorous cleaning process in place to be sure all odors are removed. I have presented the information you describe to the Executive Housekeeper and the room is being thoroughly cleaned once more. I have also discussed the alarm and key oversights with our team to insure against these occurrences in the future.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your future visits.

Aurora, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

A friend recommended this hotel for convenience. The price per night beat most the surrounding hotels, believe me I checked them all. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who desired a more luxurious stay. The shuttle was always available for me day and night. The room service was fast, thought of everything I would need to enjoy my meal and the food was excellent. The complintary breakfast was better than the local breakfast places. And there was plenty on the menu to choose from. Over all this was an excellent place to stay. Honestly I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Sandee K

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room that opens to the garden
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Saundra -

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased that your stay with us was the positive experience you describe. Our hotel strives exceedingly hard to make our guests as comfortable as possible, and I am so happy to hear we could do that for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return visit.

Warmest regards,

Calistoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

This hotel was recommended lodging for an education course my husband needed to take, so we booked the room for a week. I was skeptical, as the price was so much lower than other hotels in the area, but I'm so glad we did- It was wonderful! The room was very modern (we have stayed in other "boutique" hotels in the past; sometimes it means everything is very old and falling apart!) but had an old world European feel to it that made it special. The decorations were not over the top and it was all quite lovely! It was quiet even though we were close to the airport; the breakfast everyday was delicious. We can't say enough good things about this place! Before we left, we were already making plans to stay again (next time not on business but for pleasure)!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dear Cherilyn -

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was thrilled to hear that your stay with us was exceptional and that the decor and amenities were to your liking. I will be sure to share your comments with our team here at the Ayres as well as our design team.

We look forward to hosting your next stay!

Amy Delgadillo

Been to Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!