“Beyond The Glass” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Corpus Christi
“Beyond The Glass”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If your in the Los Angeles area and you want a room for a value price this Inn is your best bet. There is security not only at the check in window but in the parking lot. The room I had was comfortable and well appointed. My only complaint was this, we all applaud services that are environmentally in sync but I feel that this motel could do better on the over night rate.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
belfast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights from 16th November. Check in was prompt and easy, the young lady who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful Our room was spacious ,very clean and well equipped. Our bed was really comfortable .We found the breakfast plentiful with a good choice on display. Overall an enjoyable stay and I would not hesitate to use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the Freeway but the noise didn't bother us . A room overlooking the pool are...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

The price was great & I needed an inexpensive room...found! I never expected to love this place, and I didn't...however, I was satisfied and very comfortable. Obviously, an older hotel and it's a budget hotel on purpose, so don't expect anything grand. You're not going to get it and they don't claim you will. I did receive what I expected though...a well priced, comfortable, clean room for an older budget hotel property. Staff was very friendly as well. I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Nice clean room, friendly staff.
Wifi in rooms.
Microwave and fridge in room.
Good value for price.
Cant figure out what to type so im just typing 200 characters.
Continental breakfast include in price.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
hesperia, ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This is my second stay at this propery, the first was nice, good room that was exactly what I had reserved, and that was only 3 weeks ago. But tonight I show up to find that the type of room I reserved was not available, and was told by the desk clerk that they do not guarantee rooms, that is not what the conformation letter states. Why then do you make reservations for a specific room when they can't keep their end of the bargain? I ended up on the freeway side with the noise in what amounts to a cave, that with all the lights in the room on, it's still too dark to read from the sofa. The sofa has no coffee table or lighting near it, and the only window is across the room, the desk is very small, which is the only table space in the entire room. This is a non'smoking room which I guess has what appears to be cigarette burns in the carpet. I took pictures of that and what looks like towel rack holders in the shower with no rack and a shower head sticking out of a hole in the wall without a cover. Come on a little maintenace goes a long way. To end this, so maybe I can become less infuriated at this place, I have to add that after telling the desk clerk of my displeasure with their customer service, he didn't even offer me a complementary cookie at check-in as they advertise. Darn and I still have 2 days left in this HELL hole.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Grant, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We really just needed a place to stay that wouldn't break the bank. This fit the bill just fine. Hotel is well maintained but certainly not modern. Comfortable beds and a great breakfast to start the day. Staff was very helpful and acted like they were glad you came. Didn't get that at all the hotels we stayed at on this trip. All in all I would stay there again if I was in the area. I certainly wouldn't make a special trip to get there but that wasn't why we were there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Idyllwild, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wife and I needed a motel that would allow us to park our car for a two week vacation to Cape Coral,Fl. We picked this out of a list on some travel site. The choice could not have been better.Clean rooms ,great service,and an excellent breakfast before our flight. There was a shuttle to and from the airport ,and our car was kept in a secured area for the duration! When I attempted to tip the shuttle driver for her service;she was reluctant to take it !
My only complaint was that this motel does not have a sister property near the LAX;too bad!
If anyone needs a stay in the Inland Empire of San Bernadino area STAY HERE !!

Room Tip: Use this hotel for all business travel to Ontario as they offer a business rate !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ontario Airport Inn? Share your experiences!