“All great” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 East G Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“All great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Nice clean room, friendly staff.
Wifi in rooms.
Microwave and fridge in room.
Good value for price.
Cant figure out what to type so im just typing 200 characters.
Continental breakfast include in price.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
hesperia, ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This is my second stay at this propery, the first was nice, good room that was exactly what I had reserved, and that was only 3 weeks ago. But tonight I show up to find that the type of room I reserved was not available, and was told by the desk clerk that they do not guarantee rooms, that is not what the conformation letter states. Why then do you make reservations for a specific room when they can't keep their end of the bargain? I ended up on the freeway side with the noise in what amounts to a cave, that with all the lights in the room on, it's still too dark to read from the sofa. The sofa has no coffee table or lighting near it, and the only window is across the room, the desk is very small, which is the only table space in the entire room. This is a non'smoking room which I guess has what appears to be cigarette burns in the carpet. I took pictures of that and what looks like towel rack holders in the shower with no rack and a shower head sticking out of a hole in the wall without a cover. Come on a little maintenace goes a long way. To end this, so maybe I can become less infuriated at this place, I have to add that after telling the desk clerk of my displeasure with their customer service, he didn't even offer me a complementary cookie at check-in as they advertise. Darn and I still have 2 days left in this HELL hole.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Grant, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We really just needed a place to stay that wouldn't break the bank. This fit the bill just fine. Hotel is well maintained but certainly not modern. Comfortable beds and a great breakfast to start the day. Staff was very helpful and acted like they were glad you came. Didn't get that at all the hotels we stayed at on this trip. All in all I would stay there again if I was in the area. I certainly wouldn't make a special trip to get there but that wasn't why we were there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Idyllwild, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wife and I needed a motel that would allow us to park our car for a two week vacation to Cape Coral,Fl. We picked this out of a list on some travel site. The choice could not have been better.Clean rooms ,great service,and an excellent breakfast before our flight. There was a shuttle to and from the airport ,and our car was kept in a secured area for the duration! When I attempted to tip the shuttle driver for her service;she was reluctant to take it !
My only complaint was that this motel does not have a sister property near the LAX;too bad!
If anyone needs a stay in the Inland Empire of San Bernadino area STAY HERE !!

Room Tip: Use this hotel for all business travel to Ontario as they offer a business rate !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Idyllwild, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were flying to Florida for a family get together. We were driving to the airport and needed to park the car for 2 weeks, plus our flight was at 6:30 am and we had to drive 2 hours to get there. We were traveling with a young grandson and that was way to early to get him up. We happened upon the Ontario Airport Inn and was delighted with the price and the fact that they had a free park and fly lot. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. They provided a wake up call and free shuttle to the airline. Included was an upscale continental breakfast that include hot freshly made waffles and this was at 4:45 am. We called them when we again landed in Ontario and they picked us up quickly and drove us to our car. Staff was very courteous and we have already recommended this hotel to some of our friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Milpitas, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels every year. This is by far the worst hotel ever. During my stay, with my children, we were not allowed to use the pool had the gas cut off for the BBQ, and had an employee press his face to the glass and look into my room while my children were in their bathing suits. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: Best tip I could give you...don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Recently stayed for family reunion. Other family members stayed in more expensive lodging. This place was prefect. Clean, quiet, friendly staff, and comfortable. And they had continental breakfast. The memory foam mattress was a first for me very comfortable.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ontario Airport Inn? Share your experiences!