“Nice Place To Stay for the Night.” 4 of 5 stars

Ontario Airport Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 East G Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Ranked #12 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Grant, Michigan
“Nice Place To Stay for the Night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We really just needed a place to stay that wouldn't break the bank. This fit the bill just fine. Hotel is well maintained but certainly not modern. Comfortable beds and a great breakfast to start the day. Staff was very helpful and acted like they were glad you came. Didn't get that at all the hotels we stayed at on this trip. All in all I would stay there again if I was in the area. I certainly wouldn't make a special trip to get there but that wasn't why we were there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Idyllwild, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wife and I needed a motel that would allow us to park our car for a two week vacation to Cape Coral,Fl. We picked this out of a list on some travel site. The choice could not have been better.Clean rooms ,great service,and an excellent breakfast before our flight. There was a shuttle to and from the airport ,and our car was kept in a secured area for the duration! When I attempted to tip the shuttle driver for her service;she was reluctant to take it !
My only complaint was that this motel does not have a sister property near the LAX;too bad!
If anyone needs a stay in the Inland Empire of San Bernadino area STAY HERE !!

Room Tip: Use this hotel for all business travel to Ontario as they offer a business rate !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Idyllwild, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were flying to Florida for a family get together. We were driving to the airport and needed to park the car for 2 weeks, plus our flight was at 6:30 am and we had to drive 2 hours to get there. We were traveling with a young grandson and that was way to early to get him up. We happened upon the Ontario Airport Inn and was delighted with the price and the fact that they had a free park and fly lot. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. They provided a wake up call and free shuttle to the airline. Included was an upscale continental breakfast that include hot freshly made waffles and this was at 4:45 am. We called them when we again landed in Ontario and they picked us up quickly and drove us to our car. Staff was very courteous and we have already recommended this hotel to some of our friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Milpitas, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels every year. This is by far the worst hotel ever. During my stay, with my children, we were not allowed to use the pool had the gas cut off for the BBQ, and had an employee press his face to the glass and look into my room while my children were in their bathing suits. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: Best tip I could give you...don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently stayed for family reunion. Other family members stayed in more expensive lodging. This place was prefect. Clean, quiet, friendly staff, and comfortable. And they had continental breakfast. The memory foam mattress was a first for me very comfortable.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms clean and beds were memory foam. (Super comfy fyi)... Microwave, mini fridge, and flat screen tv mounted on the wall. Coffee maker in the room and a free breakfast in the morning in the lobby. I have nothing bad to say about this place it exceeded my expectations and I will absolutely be staying again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Richland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The overall amenities compared to price makes this place an excellent deal. I have stayed in much worse and at a much higher price. The rooms are older but have been remodeled and were very appealing and clean. It has a nice courtyard with a beautiful pool. To one side, there is a nice gas grill if you wish to do a little BBQ’ing during your stay. Breakfast was good. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The only negatives is that the highway is right next to the building (highway noise) depending on the location of your room. I would definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ontario Airport Inn? Share your experiences!