“Great place to stay for a couple of days.” 4 of 5 stars

Ontario Airport Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 East G Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Ranked #12 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Orlando, FL
“Great place to stay for a couple of days.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I reviewed this hotel last year. At that time we were very pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was for a 2 star stay. We really didn't find anything different this time. Room was quite comfortable, clean and spacious. Although it was facing the highway there was very little traffic noise. Slept very well. The 42" flat panel TV on the wall was a nice touch. Big difference over a 32". I could actually see with out my glasses, LOL!
Still would recommend this place. Great value, convenient to the highway and very friendly staff. You have your choice of an oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookie on check-in, too. Not a big deal but a nice touch.

Room Tip: Although we did not have any problem with highway noise, you may want to ask for a room away from th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Port Orchard, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

nice clean hotel large rooms new beds and tvs ac worked great plush landcaping rooms were clean the grounds has security at night and cameras all over the place good breakfast friendly staff secure parking hotel took me to and from airport quit rooms mine had balcony fridge in room would stay there again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I made a reservation on June 4 for Aug. 9 & 10. I stayed in the hotel. I found the place to be excellently landscaped and appealing. I found trash on my bed and floor when I checked in, indicating to me, maybe not so good in housekeeping. The clientele is less than desirable and felt very uncomfortable at night outside my room. When I got home, I discovered I was charged twice for my room, plus another night was pending. After dealing with the inefficient staff at the check in, I was referred to a manager. The response, Oh, we had you as a no show and had you for 2 resrvations! Believe me there are many other places in the area to stay and I will the next time.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Rancho Cucamonga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary on a budget this year, driving 5 miles from home to the Ontario Airport Inn. My wife was very skeptical when I told her the price, which was shockingly low. Check-in time was 3:00pm, but we called around 11:00am to ask about an early check-in. They told us to come as soon as we wanted, so we ended up checking in four hours early. They greeted us with smiles, freshly baked cookies, and free fruit. The check-in process was easy, parking was a cinch, and we were in our room in just a few minutes. That was when we were really impressed. I flopped down on the king-sized memory foam mattress and felt immediately relaxed. There was a microwave, refrigerator, and freezer in the room, which meant we could save and reheat our restaurant leftovers. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable, and we ended up spending a lot more time in the room than we had originally planned. The inn is located close to a number of delicious restaurants and entertainment options, which makes it a great location for recreation travelers on a tight budget. Overall, our stay was easily worth twice the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vacaville, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The service was outstanding, the updated shower was very relaxing, and it was nice to have nearly every toiletry and travel supply at our fingertips that we may have forgotten or needed. It is such a beautiful lobby and you could tell that having a clean facility is important here. The only downside was that the speakers were blown or for whatever reason the noise the TV was making had made it impossible to use. The room was very small and the a/c did not seem to get cool enough the night we stayed. The Comforters were those funky, cheap, old looking ones. The pillows were only one to a person and very firm which made the comfortable mattress the only thing decent about the beds. Also, there was a smell in our room that we could not name or describe.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chatsworth, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We just stayed here for 3 nights. I saw all the nice posts online and decided to book this hotel. Everyone was right. This is a Great hotel and we will come back. Every employee there is truly nice and wants to help you. You get cookies on check in, there's fresh fruit in the lobby. The rooms are big the bed was great, you have a 40" TV on the wall with Directv and HBO. You have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron, ironing board and hair dryer. They give you free water, toothbrush, razor, toothpaste, comb, shoe shine cloths. And on top of all that they provide breakfast with make your own waffles, how fun is that for a kid? The pool is great, it's very quiet. I can't find enough nice things to say. Don't look anywhere else. Stay here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
cleveland ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is much much better than pictures look. Hotel staff is extremely courteous, the shuttle service cannot be beat, the rooms are standard but comfortable. The price is exceptional. While I have stayed in more elegant rooms, I have never had the service I experienced while at the Ontarion Airport Inn. I left my Kindle Fire in the room and was distressed over it. Sat- the general manager- was EXTREMELY helpful, nice, warm and comforting, He mailed my kindle back to me C.O.D. , and called me from the PO to see what type of mailing I preferred. Such a nice man! I would stay at this hotel over any offered in the area any time. The warm cookies upon checkin are a nice treat as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ontario Airport Inn? Share your experiences!