“GREAT GREAT Service and much better than looks.” 4 of 5 stars

Ontario Airport Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 East G Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
cleveland ohio
“GREAT GREAT Service and much better than looks.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is much much better than pictures look. Hotel staff is extremely courteous, the shuttle service cannot be beat, the rooms are standard but comfortable. The price is exceptional. While I have stayed in more elegant rooms, I have never had the service I experienced while at the Ontarion Airport Inn. I left my Kindle Fire in the room and was distressed over it. Sat- the general manager- was EXTREMELY helpful, nice, warm and comforting, He mailed my kindle back to me C.O.D. , and called me from the PO to see what type of mailing I preferred. Such a nice man! I would stay at this hotel over any offered in the area any time. The warm cookies upon checkin are a nice treat as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Temecula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spacious room and comfortable bed and bedding. Family style restaurant in hotel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very helpful hotel staff. Shuttle service takes you to local mall and restaurants. This is a great value hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Benton Harbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Dont look at the old photos on here. the hotel has had a lot of renovation since some of those pictures. This place has everything! Beautiful spacious meeting space for events and meetings. Great private pool area. Great restaurant and service. The rooms are very nice, clean and updated. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Highly recommend this hotel! The staff loves their jobs and you can tell by their great service!

• Stayed June 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I flew into Ontario for an overnight stay. After an action-packed day at a park celebrating our granddaughter's 6th birthday after a long flight from Texas, it was a blessing to stay at such a comfy, clean and modestly priced hotel.

The staff were very friendly, including young person who took us to airport. We got cookies, nice TV and appreciated well-appointed bathroom, including shoe shine wipes. Enjoyed pool and well kept grounds.

Definitely will come back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I had to catch an early morning flight out of Ontario back to Tampa and picked this hotel based on reviews and price. It is a DEAL. Very clean room and friendly front desk staff. You don't generally find the upgrades that this hotel offers at the price. The big flat screen TVs along with the excellent shower and cookies from the front desk are enough to make this hotel a winner but at the $60 rate how could you go wrong. The security staff drove us on the hotel's shuttle bus to the airport at 4AM to catch a flight-wonderful, friendly driver, just another great feature this hotel offers. This might just be the the best hotel for the price in California.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are away from the freeway and are very quiet-they also have a very nice gas bbq gril...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've used this hotel a handful of times to attend seminars in the area. I live in Orange County, so I prefer to drive up the day before so I can sleep in and not have to deal with traffic - it's worth $60 to me. The rooms here are clean, the staff is nice, and the free breakfast has a variety. I plan on staying again on 4/16.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Victoria BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I wasn't too optimistic about this place, but it was much nicer than I expected -- once I got past the bullet-proof glass separating the desk staff from the clientele. I mean, there's not much around -- the only real reason to stay here is if you are flying in or out of the Ontario airport, and it's a fairly typical motel. But I would give it 3.5 stars if I could figure out how to do half stars in my ratings.

There is a business centre, a small buffet breakfast with fresh fruit and waffles you make yourself, and a free airport shuttle. Breakfast starts at 5am, which is great for early fliers. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We were disappointed that the outdoor pool is not heated, and there is no hot tub. Good value for money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ontario Airport Inn? Share your experiences!